Went for a hair cut again today. Had wanted the hair just to be a little bit shorter and to have some shape on the back because it is too flat. It turned out way much shorter than expected and full of shape because now it’s round and puffy. I’m not used to this and I don’t know what’s wrong with me of wanting my hair to go shorter and shorter and now…I think it’s too short. Haha!
I don’t know how many times I’ve been walking to the mirror to stare at my hair and then to accidentally walk to the mirror again to check out my hair. Macam perempuan gila!
Now I just can’t wait to wash my hair to see if it will still appear puffy after that. tomorrow tomorrow.
I like my outfit today. I like my butt.
I was getting out of the house when I saw this meow lying relaxingly on the staircase. Unperturbed even though I appeared shocked to see it. I’d like to believe it’s a she. So I smiled and said hello. It kept staring at me wondering what this crazy lady is doing early in the morning. Okay, it was 9 something so it wasn’t early anymore.
Then, I called my mum.
“Faster come!!! Got meow meow!!!”
So, out came my mum and she was laughing and told the cat, “You naughty ah!”
Meow looked like she couldn’t be bothered with the two of us.
I gave her a last smile as I walked down the stairs. She looked back. 🙂
Suddenly I’m reminded of the frog. I was swimming last week. It rained before that but it was dry when I was swimming…the water was super cold though. While I was making my way to the other end of the pool, I saw something wriggling in the water. My eyes opened bigger than normal and ewwww…a swimming frog in the pool. I made an immediate U-turn and swam towards where I came from. This time I was being careful whether there could be other frogs in the water. As I swam passed, I saw another one waiting by the side of the pool. I swear to God if it jumped, I’ll be the country’s next swimming medalist. How not to swim faster with a frog in the pool?
I gave up lor. Even though I only swam less than one lap that night, I really really cannot make myself swim with frogs. I got up and went home.
Lesson learnt: Do not swim on rainy days, even when it has stopped raining.
- Working is about making your boss look good. When bosses look good, they feel good and you will be on the good side too.
- When I don’t like doing something, I will ask why. I will put myself in the position of a boss and when I understand why it is needed, I will feel better..maybe I still don’t like doing it but I know why I’m doing it.
- I’m thankful for having supportive people around me, especially at times like these.
- I have a different definition of life now. It’s all about changes and adapting to changes.
- It’s about having surprises everyday.
- It’s about dealing with one thing at a time when things get too overwhelming.
- It’s about counting my blessings.
- It’s about getting rid of bad people and staying a distance.
- It’s about not looking for love even though I want to.
- It’s about being a better person.
- It’s about getting nearer to accomplish my few pending personal projects.
- It’s about taking the time to look good because you are only young once.
- It’s about things that I want to do, eating food that I want to eat, going places that I want to go to.
- It’s about calling Pappy more often.
I called him yesterday and I know he wasn’t in a very good mood. Not quite the usual him when I call because he would always sound excited to hear me. He gets grumpy very easily now. Maybe it has got to do with the age.
“What are you doing?” I asked.
“Sitting at the lounge, listening to the band.”
“Are you alone?”
“So lonesome ah..do you feel lonesome?”
“Sometimes lor. What about you?”
“I’m lonesome too.”
He then started expressing things that annoyed him and after a while, I guess he felt better because he started laughing again.
Then, he asked a very cute question. It’s cute because he seldom asks this question.
“Do you have a boyfriend?”
“Aku tengah cari.”
“Okay…no hurry. Take your time. Don’t simply cari.”
It’s 4:09am. I am awake and couldn’t get back to sleep. Lappie that was lying on the floor is such a comfort thing to see. It was smuggled inÂ beforeÂ I went to bed because I didn’t want to be seen Â sitting at my desktop PC in order to escape nagging from beloved mummy. Â I find it funny that I’m no longer 7 years old but this is still happening to me. I needed to get something written earlier on because some things must be done and dealt with or else it will never get to see the light of day. Even had to switched off the room light so that mummy thinks that I’m sleeping and then had to switch it back on once she’s inside her bedroom because typing in the dark is bad. oh my goddie.
And now here I am again, just trying to get some random thoughts out so that I can get back to sleep.
- I’m very broke. The worst in many years. Damage is caused by travelling, shopping and eating.
- In spite of that, I’m still glad I went travelling, shopping and eating.
- Going travelling always bring you new thoughts and things to ponder while you experience things that you’ll never get just sitting at your work desk.
- A good or bad experience is still an experience that teaches you something.
- I GOT MYSELF A NEW CAMERA. Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3. Because life’s too short to live without a good camera.
- I cannot afford a DSLR and don’t feel like bringing a fat bulky thing around. This new cammie is just perfect. Bigger and heavier than my old compact but it is bringing me things that I’ve wanted for so long. This is the part where I’m happy to be broke.
- Need time to play around with it so shall be shooting with auto mode for now.
- Can’t wait for another trip this weekend because I’m going with 2 of my best friends on earth. They are my best friends because I can act silly and I can be totally myself. Because I can be cold and cool at times that I find it so hard to release myself and just talk. It is happening now as a result of being alone over a long period of time. It is hard to find people that you can get along with and be totally yourself. I treasure them very much.
- I cannot stand not being in a relationship. This has been the longest vegetarian period I’ve ever had and I’m already starting to turn into a horrible creature. I can now understand why women who are single in their 30s, 40s and beyond can be a little bit cuckoo on the head. So, I’m trying not to be like that.
- I know it takes time to meet someone, be friends, be good friends, be close friends and then proceed to the next level. And I also know I’m not getting any younger but I also know I don’t want to let age define me. And I certainly know I will meet him. Someone whom I can be serious with and to be silly with.
- This year I’ve not had any luck with love. As when I think I at least have a chance, something tends to pop up. DAH BEBERAPA KALI DAH, AKU BENCI. Am now telling the heart to stop having crushes. Move on move on.
It’s 5 am! Time for bed again. Need to wake up in another hour’s time because I have to be at work exceptionally early today.
Good morning 🙂
Mark your calendar on October 25 2009 (Sunday) because it’s Turtle Blogathon day! The event will start from 9pm and my friend, Pelf and her partners in crime will be blogging non-stop for 24 hours on matters related to marine and freshwater turtles.
Visit the Turtle Conservation Centre website to know more about Turtle Blogathon!