1. Did you know what Miss World 2007 is Miss China? You can read Miss China, Zhang Zilin’s blog here.
2. A friend was telling me he’s going to cook Lou Shu Fan (Mee Tikus) for breakfast tomorrow and he found this MamaChineseCooking.com while searching for his mee tikus recipe. I’ve been cooking consistently for the past one week or so. I’m very impressed myself, not too much about how tasty or how good the food turned out to be, but the effort and discipline that I am actually cooking on my own. Yesterday, I had choy sum stir fried with slices of chicken meat. I’ve never cooked this before even though it looks simple. I tried cooking it yesterday and I don’t know but it just tastes so good to me. I felt so happy. 🙂
Now, I have green beans cooking in my crock pot (slow cooker). It should be ready by morning when I wake up.
Over the weekend, I had ABC soup, not EFG this time. 😀
You know how sometimes you just cannot imagine where to find the time to cook? I always have this in my head…but lately, it sorts of starts to disappear.
3. My colleague was asking me if I knew the name of the song to the song that was playing on the radio yesterday. Today it played again and I managed to find out the name of the song. It’s Bubbly by Colbie Caillat, who got famous through her MySpace profile. A very nice song. You can listen to it here.
4. There has been lots of meow-ing going on these past few days. Much to my delight, there’s a mother cat and 3 kittens nesting outside of my balcony, among the bushes. Took a picture of it on Sunday, very quietly but later got found out by the mother cat, who stared at me with such fiery eyes.
They were meowing again just now and when I stood at the balcony, I saw the 3 of the kittens jumping about, playing among themselves. It is past 11pm and they are still jumping jumping pada waktu buta malam ni. Very cute ok?
The picture is only showing 2 kittens because the other kitten is inside the drain.
5. I’m going to wear a new top to work tomorrow. Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!