Skip to the content
- Yesterday while I was walking towards my car, a cat was waiting next to the pillar. When she saw me, she brushed herself against the pillar and meow, it’s like her saying “Good Morning” to me. I meowed back.
- Today, while I was in the lift and when it opened at the level I thought I was supposed to get out to, I walked out so confidently…to realise that I went out on the wrong floor. I had other colleagues in the lift with me. One that I know…the other I don’t. I walked back in and I was laughing at myself. I think I left my mind at home.
- The first movie that made me walk out of the cinema in my entire life is Twilight:New Moon. I think it’s not because it was bad but because I didn’t watch the first part so I don’t have a clue about what is happening. So I don’t really know if it’s good movie or not since I don’t understand it at the first place.
- More friends have gotten married and while browsing through the photo albums in FB. I can’t help but to feel a tinge of sadness. But I know I got to brush it off and move on.
- I like 方大同’s Nothing’s Gonna Change My Love for You. very nice.
- Tomorrow is the last day to work before the long weekend comes. I should be happy…but not really.